You may have come across many articles showing How to Root Android without PC, but there’s a very little chance that you have had success following them. But here we assure you that you’ll be able to Root your phone when we move ahead through this article.
But before proceeding on how to root android phone without pc, we should first understand:
How To Root Android Without PC?
Typically the process of rooting is different for every phone running on Android OS, but the logic behind the process for each phone is similar. Depending on the phone and the process that have been discovered for it, it may be easy or difficult. That’s why many users get confused on how to root android without pc.
But This Article focuses on ↓
Preparing to Root your Phone/Device
- Charge your phone battery to at least 40%
- Enable ‘unknown sources’ from Settings in order to install 3rd party rooting apps (.apk).
☻Some Methods For How To Root Android Without Computer:
FramaRoot is a safe and straightforward app/method for rooting your android without using PC ; so even if you are new to rooting , there’s is no danger of damaging your android smartphone.
Framaroot installs Superuser and su binary on phone with just a single click. You can check the compatibility list here at XDA Forum. It’s a great app to root android without pc apk.
IMPORTANT! : Rooting your device will VOID your Android phone’s WARRANTY ! . I will not be responsible in any way .
Steps to root android phone without pc with Framaroot .
- Step 1:Download the FramaRoot apk to your phone.
- Step 2: Install Framaroot from the apk file.
- Step 3: Choose “install Superuser” option from drop down menu inside Framaraoot.
- Step 4: Now select any one exploit that appears in the app . Wait for some time to comlplete
- Step 5: If you see a “Success Message .. Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device” then you have successfully rooted your phone & reboot your phone to complete .
- Step 6: If you see “Failed … Try another exploit if available” message then select any other available exploit and try again.
I’ve rooted many phones of mine and friends using Framaroot . It works awesome. Some phones I’ve been successful in rooting are :
So , Try your luck , Framaroot had greater success ratio in rooting in comparison with many others.
Previously iRoot was called Vroot which was the only name available in one-click root tools. Though name has changed but the functionality didn’t change. Now also it works awesome and the compatibility list has also increased. The new and improved version of iRoot can now devices running upto Android 4.4 . In the words of iRoot’s dev. –
You will be master of your android phone with just one click to root or unroot your android phone!
Instructions to root Android with iRoot tool.
- First , Open the official website of iRoot from this URL
- Download iRoot from download button on website.
- Install the downloaded APK file.
- Open the app from the App-drawer.
- Then it’ll prompt you to accept the agreement, accept it and click ok!
- Press the ROOT Button ( in green ).
- If successful, this will appear ↓
- At last look for ‘Kinguser’ icon in your app drawer. Open it and you are ready to go !9. Done. Enjoy !If you are looking to root Desire 820, follow our guide to get it rooted quickly.
The easiest and fastest one click apk to root your Android.
As claimed by the developer of KingoROOT , it’s come up to my expectations !
The Kingo ROOT app has a very simple minimalistic design . It is an easy to use app. After launching the app you’ll see your device name listed in the middle of app , below lock icon , with the Android Version.
” Just a few simple steps can get you a rooted device within minutes. KingoRoot is developed in apk file format. Free download and install it on your Android device, click to root and voila, it is done.”
Download here, install, follow the steps (just one) & use
4. TowelRootTowel Root is another one click root app developed by geohot. This app is an unsung hero among one-click root apps. If other apps fail to give you root access, this will surely help because it uses new method of exploiting android.Towelroot has a very high success ratio in rooting Android devices. Recently Nokia X series phones (X,XL) and many among the Samsung Galaxy series were reported to be simply rooted by this app. This is an easy to use app. You are required just to download the app & install it on your phone or the tablet and launch it to go through its easy rooting procedure. In a rumor it flashes that Apple is to bring new OS with rooting option available with iPad Air 3.
Get the latest version APK file of Towelroot below to root your device on the go.
5. Baidu Root
Baidu-Root apk is an chinese ( now translated to ENG ) one-click root app. This app receives updates frequent updates and is able to root wide variety of devices including chinese phones . The below give version of the app is translated into English so you don’t need to get worried about any complexities during the app’s operation. Thanks to its translators, you can now get its translated APK file below.
“Perfect cover Android 2.2-4.4 mainstream models Dozens of sets of powerful integrated intelligent Root engine Absolutely safe, Root riskless”
Step 1 – Download Baidu Root (translated) apk from here.
Step 2 – Open the installed app.
Step 3 – Hit the “A key to get Root Privilege” button and wait for some time.
Step 4 – After a few moments, you will see a message about the status regarding the rooting process. When rooting is successful, a success message is shown on home screen. Baidu Root app successfully roots in most of the cases!
So , Enjoy Rooting without much effort 😎
If you were still unsuccessful in rooting your phone, do write your Phone Model along with your query in the comments section below. We will try to solve it and help you to unlock your phone’s real potential ASAP !
If you found this tutorial on how to root android without pc/ how to root android without computer useful, DO share it with others 😉 Thanks !